Saturday 10 November 2012

Fall Frolick

As you can see from my previous two posts, fall has kind of flown the coop around these parts. Last year we were spoiled, unusually so, that we had fall weather pretty much until spring. This year we definitely got winter. I'm glad I bought my daughters Halloween costume a size bigger since she had to wear it over snow pants lol.

Fall is one of my favourite seasons though (right behind spring). Both have the beautiful not too cold & not too hot weather & the rain and beautiful (though very different) scenery. Fall Frolick is a fun kit with all the beautiful colours of Fall. It's perfect for scrapping pictures of playing in the leaves, orchard visits, hayrides, nature walks and so much more. The kit is 40% off from Nov 10 - 16th.


I'm looking for a few more fantastic people to join my team, experienced & newbies alike are welcome to apply :



Here is a few inspirational layouts from my fabulous CT :


If you head over to Kristal's blog she has this freebie for you :


And Here's one from Me :


**LINK EXPIRED**

No comments:

Post a Comment