Friday 25 May 2012

Cafe Au Lait Refreshed

I know I’ve been doing a lot of “refreshed” kits this past year. It’s not for lack of new ideas (I have boatloads) it’s just that I really miss some of my older kits. I wanted to get them up to quality standards and more inline with my style as I’ve grown as a designer these past 2 years or so. The kit, cardstock & glitter are all 30% off for the next week.

I used to love coffee shops. There are a couple in my past (both gone now) that I loved the atmosphere of, I loved showing up at anytime and always seeing someone I knew. I loved hot delicious smelling coffee and comfy couches, card games, board games and lots of laughter and love. That's what really inspired this kit. I hope it comes across.


Available at Stuff to Scrap & Scraps n Pieces.

Here are some of the gorgeous layouts my CT made. They really outdid themselves on the clustering!



Some fabulous Freebies to go grab (keep in mind some people are in very different time zones so you may have to check back if it isn’t up right away).








Last but not least a freebie from me!



**LINK EXPIRED**

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 2 post on May. 26, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete