Thursday 10 May 2012

Alphabet Zoo

I think you are going to love this gigantic kit. It’s very fun, bright & cheery, not to mention FULL of Animals & the Alphabet. There are so many things you can scrap with this kit from trips to the Zoo to preschool kids learning the alphabet, baby photos to the dinosaur park, not to mention all the make believe fun kids get up to.
The Kit & Cardstock are both on Sale 30% off May 10 – 17!



Check out the Gorgeous Layouts by my Creative Team:


Some of my Creative Team made you freebies too (pictures are linked) :






Last but not Lease a Freebie from Me!

 

**LINK EXPIRED**

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the cluster. FYI - There was nothing at Alice's blog or From My Heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have the perfect pictures to use with this cluster, thank you so much for sharing with me

    ReplyDelete