Friday 9 March 2012

Springing Into Luck Refreshed

Check out the second in my “Refreshed” line of kits. Springing Into Luck was one of my first & favourite kits but I wanted to update it and of course get it up to quality standards. I did things a little differently, first off I collaborated with Lahni of Queen Wild Scraps so there are now 2 gorgeous Springing Into Luck kits. Secondly we added a purple to move it a little away from St Patrick’s Day and more towards Spring in general (but mine still has plenty of St. Patrick's Day goodies in it don’t worry, just extra bang for your buck now! Both our kits are available at Stuff to Scrap and Scraps n Pieces (when it comes back up from out server change). Mine will be in the $2 Tuesday bin this upcoming week (which is unprecidented with such a new kit) so don’t miss it! So right off the bat check out Lahni’s kit.

 

And Check out mine (click preview to go to my store)

 

 

Check out the Layouts my CT made with these beautiful kits (Layouts Linked to their Blogs). Don’t forget to grab the freebies from Christi, Kim, Kristal & Lori!

 

From Christi:

 

From Daphne:

 

From Kelly:

 

From Kim :

 

From Kristal :

 

From Lori :

No comments:

Post a Comment