Sunday 9 October 2011

Witchcraft & Wizardry

Hey Everyone!

Are you enjoying the new store & Forum at Scraps n Pieces? Have you signed up yet? If you haven’t your really ought to! Progressive Scrap Starts today so you need to go start hunting the pieces of the beautiful kit I showed you the other day! Today I’m showing off my new kit, perfect for all the little Witches & Wizards running around out there (Muggles feel free to move along ;).  It is available at both my stores ( don’t forget sales all month at Scraps n Pieces to celebrate our grand Opening). I’m going to do things a little differently this kit, I will be offering my freebies on Tuesday so make sure to check back!

 

 

Here are a bunch of layouts made by my CT and Tammy came back to Guest CT for this kit! Several of them have freebies so make sure to check their blogs (linked to the left).

No comments:

Post a Comment