Monday 20 May 2013

Princess of the Month : Sleeping Princess

Hope you had a great holiday weekend if it was one where you live. This year is just going by so very fast. How are you liking this Princess of the Month project so far? The Princess for May is Aurora. You may have noticed that I've changed the names of my kits just to be a little more careful of Copyright Infringement. Aurora teaches us that we can't always avoid the bad things in life no matter how hard we try but if you keep believing in your dreams you will come out the other side.

The kit is 50% off for the first week.



http://www.scraps-n-pieces.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=2795#.UZq6H0qDmSo



Here is a layout I made of my daughter as an infant.





Here are the layouts my fabulous CT Made. (A few have Freebies for you so check out the links to the left)






 

No comments:

Post a Comment