Monday 10 December 2012

Away In a Manger

First, I want to formally welcome my fabulous new CT members to the team: Bethany, Denise, Jacqui, Katherine, Melissa & Melissa. Also my fantastic new CT Lead Lauren!

I don't really consider myself religious at this time in my life but I have so many great memories from growing up in church as a child. One of my favourite things about Christmas when I was growing up was the Christmas Eve Candlelight Service. I grew up in the Moravian Church so every year we got the beeswax candles with the frilly red crepe paper skirts to catch wax. It was always so special. I also loves seeing the Christmas Putz (Christmas Village), which was put on every year of the 4 Sundays of the Advent and we would all sing Hosanna.

This Kit and All my Christmas kits are 40% off during the month of December.




Here are some layouts from my fabulous CT!




And a Freebie from me :

 

**LINK EXPIRED**


No comments:

Post a Comment