Saturday, 14 January 2012

Blog Train - SNP

Blog Train time again! I cannot wait to pick up all these kitchen themed goodies! I hope you like my cardstock & scalloped cardstocks. The Scalloped ones are quite large so it’s split into 3 downloads.




**LINK EXPIRED**

Pick up the Rest of the train here :
Scraps N' Pieces Store Blog
Amy's Designs
Memories by Digital Design
Magic Moments Scrapped
Mirelle Candeloro Designs
Karen Diamond – scrapN2Nspire
Ladybug Pics n Scraps
Queen Wild Scraps
Donna's Scraps Of Life
DoubleTrouble Scraps
Scraps N Pieces
Wendy Tunison Designs
Keystone Scraps
Ponytails Designs
Just For Fun Designs
Mommy Made This  <--- You Are Here
Monkey's Musings
From My Heart Creations
Lisa's Scraps

15 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Jan. 15, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the great freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for these papers! I LOVE those scallops!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely papers! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card stock Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you for your part of this lovely train

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those scalloped papers. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete