Saturday 26 November 2011

Spectacular Spectacles Collab

As some of you may or may not know my little girl (my eeny weeny teensy weensy baby 3 year old girl) got glasses a couple months ago. I know it sounds silly but it seriously threw me for a loop. I’ve since gotten used to it, she looks so super cute in them and now I’ve made a kit to scrap the adorable pictures with! I collaborated with Digital Scrap Fun on this so make sure you go check out her part as well. Both my stores are 30% off right now and I will have a surprise sale for Cyber Monday (even I don’t know what percent I’ll have off yet) and after that this kit will be on sale for a week after. So lets check out the previews. First up is Crystals portion:


And Mine :







Some layouts from my CT :






I was lucky enough to have some of my fellow STS designers Guest CT too. Here are some layouts from Dana of AmyDane Designs, Heather from HD Creations & Paula of Cutie Fruity.


Here is one of the layouts I’ve done wit the kit and a freebie coordinating Quickpage. Check back tomorrow when I announce my Super Secret Cyber Monday Sale and grab a second QP from this kit!





**LINK EXPIRED**

No comments:

Post a Comment